The Australia Olli Fleet Challenge
MTAiQ collaborators, Local Motors, the maker of Olli, is looking to partner with future-forward cities, communities and mobility placemakers in Australia to co-create transportation solutions that improve our lives.
Olli is an electric and driverless 3D printed bus developed by Local Motors.
Local Motors believe that Olli is the future of transportation– a vehicle that brings people together to strengthen communities and campuses and create new mobility options for people and businesses, particularly where transportation options are limited for the elderly or those with disabilities.
The Australia Olli Fleet Challenge is open to cities, developers, businesses and other public or private organisations that want the opportunity to test an Olli for their desired use-case.
Valid entries will focus on five major requirements:
● People: Who in your community will interact with Olli, as a rider or otherwise?
● Place: What roads will Olli drive on, and what does the surrounding environment look like?
● Policy: How will your deployment also discover and develop the future of mobility policy?
● Partnership: Who, and how, are you going to leverage partners to think about the future of mobility?
● Product (Olli): How does your organisation imagine Olli transforming mobility, placemaking and culture?
The winner will receive a deployment of one of more Olli pods (2-5), sized for their use and location, for a three month deployment.
The submission must identify a specific financial commitment that an organisation would be willing to contribute towards supporting this project. Competitive applications will identify $98,000 USD at a minimum, to show their support.
Deadline to enter is 27th March 2019.
More information: https://localmotors.com/australia-challenge/
15 Feb 2018