Reservations full for Mustang Mach-E First Edition
Ford’s foray into the world of electric vehicles seems to have caught on with the public as reservations for the First Edition of the Mustang Mach-E are officially full. The First Edition has a tasty 200kW of power and a claimed range of more than 430km. Other models in the Mustang Mach-E range, including the Premium edition and the GT, are still available for pre-order. Some interesting details about the Mach-E reservations beyond the First Edition model popularity are:
• Carbonised Gray is the most popular choice with 38 per cent choosing it. Grabber Blue Metallic sits at 35 per cent and Rapid Red at 27 percent
• More than 80 per cent of U.S. customers are reserving Mach-E with an Extended Range Battery
• About 55 per cent are opting for all-wheel drive
• Almost 30 per cent of U.S. customers are choosing the Mach-E GT
• More than a quarter of all reservations are coming from California.
9 Feb 2020