MTAiQ Events Calendar
- 22January 22, 2021https://www.mtaiq.com.au/event/maximising-your-digital-platform-for-customer-reach/Brisbane Business HubLevel 2, 155 Queen Street, Brisbane City, QLD, 4000
Are you a small business wanting to market your product better to attract more customers in 2021? Come and hear lessons learnt from Yodel’s Co-founders at Tyson Jenning and Simon Harris, Bopple’s Co-founder, Angus Mclacghlan and BDO’s Director of Startups Marc Orchard. These experts will share effective actionable strategies to promote your brand. This panel will cover:
- Tools of the trade and tips and tricks in how to use
- Lessons learnt from a Brisbane Based tech company
- How to avoid the common pitfall and mistakes
- Executing an actionable strategy to implement immediately to gain business success
Click HERE for more information & registration.
- 28January 28, 2021https://www.mtaiq.com.au/event/digital-marketing-tips-for-2021/Fire Station 101101 Limestone Street, Ipswich, QLD, 4305
Get ready to kickstart your 2021 marketing strategy and join Lysa Dugandzic from MTA Queensland for a marketing workshop where you will explore:
- Instagram Reels
- Facebook Groups
- SEO priorities
- Influencer marketing
- Graphic design trends
- Messaging customers
- & Lots more!
Lysa is a marketing and communications specialist bringing 30 years of experience developed in an extensive landscape of workplaces. She has held senior management roles in marketing, business development and communications in the high-end corporate private sector (law, accounting and human resources), hospitality and non-for-profit member associations for youth and automotive.
**Due to Covid-19 regulations and social-distancing requirement, spaces are limited to 35 and you must register your attendance.
There is both short-term free parking and meeting parking available close-by and the Fire Station 101 venue is walking distance from Ipswich Train Station.
To register for this free event, click here.