For two days this September, ITS Australia will bring together Australian and global leaders in New Mobilities and MaaS to learn and share ideas about the impact of COVID-19 on our industry and communities.
Transportation, freight and logistics, and the transport and technology sector have all been massively impacted in recent times and all deliver essential services. How are organisations and individuals adapting and learning through the crisis?
Mobility 2020 has been designed by an industry expert panel for industry professionals working in mobility or those who are interested in these emerging technologies.
Mobility 2020 will explore:
- The challenges of successfully running MaaS trials.
- Barriers to better data sharing.
- The potential for MaaS to reduce private car use and deliver better sustainability outcomes.
- Public transport data challenges that must be overcome to provide insights to transport providers and other third parties.
- Lessons that the Australian industry can learn from data sharing practices overseas.
- Updates on exciting Australian and international trials and pilots.
- And much more…
Registration is open to members and non-members of ITS Australia. Registration includes access to all online sessions, presentations, post-event recording, speaker slides and opportunity to engage in Q&A with presenters.
To register for this event CLICK HERE.