Funding For Businesses To Commercialise New Products, Scale-Up and Penetrate New Markets
Innovation Minister Kate Jones has announced a new round of funding for businesses trying to commercialise new products, scale-up and penetrate new markets. Start-ups and small-to-medium Queensland businesses were eligible for grants of up to $200,000 through the Advance Queensland Ignite Ideas Fund.
The Ignite Ideas Fund provides grants to support to commercialise innovative products, processes or services that have reached minimum viable product stage and have market potential.
The Ignite Ideas fund aims to:
- strengthen key industries in Queensland
- diversify the Queensland economy
- engage and/or benefit regional Queensland
- create new jobs today and in the future
- help Queensland businesses compete in global markets
How to apply:
Ignite Ideas Fund Round 5 Expressions of interest opened on Monday 4 March, 2019.
The Ignite Ideas Fund has a two-stage application process:
- Open to Expressions of Interest now.
- Stage 2 – Full Application invitation round
Following independent assessment of the eligible Expressions of Interest received, a number of applicants will be invited to submit a Full Application.
Closing date and time: 10am, 25 March 2019
More information HERE
13 March 2019