MTAiQ is currently involved in a number of projects with clients including involvement in:
- supporting the development of the Pegasus Flying Car project – the first of its kind in Australia that will see the creation of a prototype for vertical take-off.
- various transportation options that will represent the future of mobility. We represent diversified clients that are using cutting-edge technology and AI to develop autonomous ride-sharing and electric mobility options as well as wireless in-motion charging to power vehicles. The technology supports clean energy, cost efficiency and safer roads for animals and humanity. The innovations will lead to mass savings in environmental and health costs. MTAiQ’s role is to facilitate networking with state and federal governments, regional and metropolitan Councils and other stakeholders in order to assist in pilot projects and opportunities to raise capital.
- a smart app designed to streamline job reporting processes in mechanical workshops internally and also for the customer. MTAiQ’s role is to bring awareness and connections to businesses in the automotive industry in Queensland and interstate.
- a smart app revolutionising car parking for consumers and councils. MTAiQ is involved in expanding the application via marketing and web development.
- custom-built Intelligent Transport Systems, deploying autonomous vehicles and state-of-the-art transport technology. MTAiQ assists by retro-fitting autonomous vehicles at the MTA Institute, to be used in trials in Queensland.
- the first climate positive, free-floating, electric vehicle car share service in Australasia. MTAiQ’s role is to assist in bringing the electric vehicle car sharing project to Brisbane, then Sydney and Melbourne, with other Australian and international cities to follow.
- supporting a USA-based micro-manufacturing company who are focused on low volume production of electric, autonomous buses and customised vehicle designs, using multiple micro factories. MTAiQ is involved in bringing this to Australia.
- apps connecting retailers directly to wholesalers in the tyre space. MTAiQ assists in profile building, marketing and connecting businesses.
- 3D Printing in the automotive and mining sectors. MTAiQ‘s role is to assist in marketing and promoting.
- using VR technology to bring dealer showrooms to the consumer.
- companies supplying all electric consumer and fleet vehicles, priced under $40,000, to Australia that are assembled here and bring micro-manufacturing back to Australia. MTAiQ assists in promoting and connecting to investors.
In 2018, MTAiQ invested in major sponsorship in the Brisbane event Myriad held May 16-18. MTAiQ will be attending with select clients where they will have opportunity to showcase their product to attendees including international investors.