2mota: a new way of doing business
The world is changing fast. You have a business to run and you want to get more customers, boost your revenue and increase your profits.
2mota is the answer – a simple-to-use, online platform that makes you part of a network of connected automotive businesses and gives you access to a pool of skilled tradespeople, assets and resources, as well as thousands of potential customers
WHAT IS 2MOTA?
2mota is an online marketplace that delivers in two ways. Firstly, there’s a B2B marketplace. Should you need to hire a skilled technician on a short-term basis, you can find the right person for the job on 2mota. You can rent tools and equipment, even workshop space and fixed assets such as hoists, to and from other businesses on 2mota as well.
Secondly, there’s a consumer portal that allows car owners to book your services for maintenance and repair work at a price that’s right for everyone.
Put simply, 2mota is a one-stop shop, offering access to the resources of a connected automotive industry community as well as to thousands of potential customers!
THE BENEFITS OF 2MOTA
- Need a specialist technician or an extra pair of hands during that busy period? From auto-electricians to air-conditioning techs to DPF experts, if you need the input of a specialist you’ll find them on 2mota.
- Need a piece of equipment or a specialist tool for that one-off job? Find it and rent it through 2mota.
- Got a piece of equipment or a specialist tool that you’re not using? Rent it out through 2mota.
- Need access to workshop space and a hoist? Find a workshop that has those assets available through 2mota.
- Want to rent out workshop space, a hoist or other fixed asset? Do it through 2mota.
- Gain access to thousands of potential customers wanting their vehicle repaired or serviced, and bid for jobs in seconds from your office or home. It’s hassle free!
- 2mota is great value! Subscription is free for 12 months to members of MTA Queensland and just $20 per month to non-members.
19 Dec 2019