2020 Carmageddon Symposium announced!
The Motor Trades Association of Queensland (MTA Queensland) is very excited to announce a fourth Carmageddon symposium for 2020. Carmageddon4 is the next instalment in the Motor Trades Association of Queensland’s event series that educate on all aspects of innovation connected to the automotive and mobility industries.
Knowledge experts will deliver key notes and participate in panels involving:
- New technology and its impact on the future mobility
- Waste management and recycling innovation and its potential for industry and government
- Sustainability and clean energy that will drive the future of mobility
The event will feature an amazing exposition of hydrogen and electric vehicles including the latest from leading manufacturers and last mile mobility concepts.
Caramgeddon4 will follow on from previous symposiums held in 2017 and 2018 including:
- Carmageddon1 Innovate or Detonate which brought together industry, government and academia, held March 2017.
- Carmageddon2 Leading the Way which discussed business solutions for incoming automotive disruptions, held July 2017.
- Carmageddon3 New World Mobility which discussed the innovation eco-system, automotive industry businesses and stakeholders as well as media, held March 2019.
Date: Thursday 23 July 2020
Venue: MTA Queensland, Eight Mile Plains Queensland
For more information and updates click here